- Five of Meghan Markle's friends spoke to People about what she is really like.
- They said the Duchess of Sussex is kind, selfless, and "the best listener."
- They also said they are tired of the "lies and untruths" and "global bullying."
- In particular, they spoke about Markle's relationship with her father and half-siblings.
- "We worry about what this is doing to her and the baby," a former costar of Markle's said. "It's wrong to put anyone under this level of emotional trauma, let alone when they're pregnant."
Meghan Markle is rarely out of the public eye, something that's to be expected as a member of the British royal family.
But some of her friends think she is unfairly treated in the media, and has to put up with "lies and untruths" and "global bullying."
Five women close with the Duchess of Sussex spoke to People because they wanted tell the real truth about their friend.
Markle's friends, which included a former costar, former colleague, and other longtime confidants, revealed what she is really like, and how her cottage is "small" and "cozy."
"The perception of their lifestyle and the reality are two different things," one friend said of Markle and her husband Prince Harry. "Meg cooks for herself and Harry every single day."
They also said they'd had enough of sitting back and enduring the lies and untruths told about Markle, who is expecting a baby in the Spring.
"We worry about what this is doing to her and the baby," the costar said. "It's wrong to put anyone under this level of emotional trauma, let alone when they're pregnant."
Markle has faced negative attention over her relationship with her father and half-siblings, which her friends said is uncalled for.
"They have been made to appear as siblings who had this falling out, and that's not the truth at all," one longtime friend said. "They were not a part of her life."
Source : https://www.thisisinsider.com/meghan-markle-close-friends-say-global-bullying-could-harm-her-baby-2019-2